- News and Announcements
- Job Vacancies
- Invitation to Bid
- Publications and Reports
Part of the DOSCST’s vision to cross the path towards excellence, innovation and inclusion, the institution purposely aims to bring itself into the pedestal of educational excellence that conforms to the standard set by the Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines (AACCUP). The survey visit is scheduled on August 12-15, 2015 composed of accreditors all over the Philippines headed by Dr. Brigida A. Roscom, MSU-IIT, the Accreditation Coordinator.
Aiming to achieve level II accreditation on eight academic programs, DOSCST subjects itself to the 4-day survey composed of evaluations and class observations intended to measure its level of readiness for the next phase.
The programs to be accredited include Bachelor of Science in AgriBusiness, Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Development Communication, Bachelor in Industrial Technology, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Master of Arts in Education, and Master of Science in Teaching General Science and Mathematics. [ Read more ]
- Proserve Multi-Resources Specialists, INC.
- Citi Hardware City of Mati
- Global Mode Manpower Services
- JS Gaisano Tagum City
- The Pinnacle Hotel and Suites
- Monde Nissin Corporation
- Palawan Pawnshop-Mati Branch
- Nader & Ebrahim S/O Hassan Philippines
- Sutherland Global Services
- St. Camillus Hospital of Mati Foundation, INC.
ABROAD JOB VACANCIES
Company Name (Click here for more details)
- Placewell International Services Corporation
- United Placeman Philippines
- East West Placement Center INC
- MMML Recruitment Services INC
- PISCES International Placement Corp.
|LIST OF VOLUMES|
|Instruction to Authors
|Volume 15||Volume 14||Volume 13|
|Volume 12|| Volume 11
|Volume 9||Volume 8||Volume 7|
|Volume 6||Volume 5||Volume 4|
|Volume 3||Volume 2||Volume 1|